Somerset Opera are looking for sponsors or advertisers for our forthcoming events. Somerset opera (Registered Charity Number 277240) was founded in 1974 to foster interest in the dramatic and operatic arts and to further the development of public appreciation and taste in the said arts.
Somerset Opera is proud to make high quality opera accessible to the people of Somerset at reasonable ticket prices and give young musicians a great opportunity to develop their talents. Somerset opera stages at least one full-scale production each year, complimented by a popular touring production, concert parties and other special events.
By supporting Somerset Opera you can:
- Be seen to be supporting your local community
- Reinforce your brand/message
- Increase your profile within a niche market
- Be seen to be working in partnership with a high profile and creative local society
- Link your product/message/brand with an appropriate event or production
Every year, Somperset Opera produces a professional standard opera for the people of Somerset. For its one week run the sociaty publishes A4 programmes to enhance the audience experience, with a print run of 500 - 700 copies in full colour.
The following advertising space is available in these programmes (approximate size):
Sixth page = £20
Quarter page = £35
Half page = £75
Full page = £150
Advertising opportunities may also be available in the society's touring & concert programmes.
Bronze Package Supporting Somerset Opera plus
- For the main show:
- Half page advertisement in the programme for a run of 500 - 700 A4 full colour gloss
- 4 complimentary tickets with reserved seating
- Branding on publicity posters. (Posters include 5000 A6 full colour flyers, 1000 A5 full colour flyers and 250 A4 full colour posters)
- For the touring production: Branding on publicity posters, leaflets and newsletters throughout the year.
£300 per year
Silver package Supporting Somerset Opera plus
£600 per year
Gold package Supporting Somerset Opera plus (best value package)
£1000 per year
For further information or a personal visit, please contact Dennis Carter for Somerset Opera Marketing - click here